Antistatic Powder Hose, also called grounded powder hose, embedded with 1 or 2 grounding electrically conductive carbon strip in the hose wall, which is used to dissipate the frictional charge that provides a smooth path for powder conveying.
* Consistent, stable and fludizing powder flow, delivers quality coating film.
* High efficiency cleaning and fast color change by compressed air purge.
* Less impact fusion and powder build up.
* Elimination of pinholing, less maintenance and repair down time.
* enable maximum output volume using only a minimum of air.
During the coating process powder flows through the hose. Due to the friction caused by this, the hose becomes electrostatically charged. Since it is not earthed, it discharges as soon as the opportunity arises. An unsuspecting operator can quickly become just such an opportunity.
To resolve this problem the hose needs to be earthed – but normally plastic is not electrically conductive. This is why those resourceful people have come up with a powder hose with an electrically conductive core, a vein of carbon running along the whole length of the hose.
When the new powder hose is used with a suitable injector for different brand powder pump are also compatible with the new electrically conductive powder hose.