NEW Digital Coating Thickness Gauge 0-1000um/0-40mil
If you want to test the surface thickness of paiting or powder coating, this model it is a good measurement tool for your job!
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
* Wide measuring range and high resolution.
* Metric/Imperial conversion.
* Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Can store 99 groups of measurements.
* Statistics is available.
Measuring range: 0-1000um/0-40mil
Operating Principle: magnetic induction/eddy current (F/NF)
Resolution: 0.1 um(0-99.9um) , 1um (over 100um)
Accuracy: +/-1-3%n or 2.5 um
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min. sample thickness: 0.3mm
Battery indicator: low battery indicator
Metric/ imperial: convertible
Auto power off
Automatic Calibration (when no other metal substrate near the probe sensor upon switching on)
Display: 4 digits, 10mm LCD.
Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA(UM-3)battery (not included)
Packing: Protective Carrying Case with Shock absorbent contoured rubber inside