Polyester/Primid powder coating
Pure Polyester Powder Coating
1. Excellent protection against corrosion
2. Good resistance to weathering
3. Without heavy metal
4. No color limit
5. NO VOC
6. Environment friendly, with or without TGIC is possible
7. Suitable for indoor and outdoor items
It is ideal coating and decoration of outdoor metal (steel or aluminum) items such as:
1. Architectural materials such as aluminum, galvanized steel…,
2. Road sign/pole,
3. Automobile, bycicle
4. Outdoor home appliance such as garden tools, railing,
5. Appliance, such as air conditioner
6. Outdoor furniture,
7. Outdoor light-fixture
8. Agricultural equipment,
9. Playground equipment^
Specific gravity : 1.2 ~ 1.8g/cm3 up to colors
Particle size distribution: 100% less than 100 microns (depending on the specific indicators art effects may be, according to the special requirements of painting adjusted)
Level of liquidity: 24 ~ 27 mm
180 °C ~ 200 °C (work piece temperature), 10-15 minutes
8-12 square meters / kg, thickness 60 microns (100% of the powder coating utilization rate)
STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
Stored in less than 30 °C, ventilated, dry, clean room, not near the fire source, heating, avoid direct sunlight, the product in the transport should be to prevent rain, sun, prolonged sun exposure. Storage products in line with the above conditions, since the date of production, effective storage period is 6 months. Over the storage period may be re-tested and the results were consistent with, can still be used.
1. All above tests are carried out on 0.8mm steel panel with the film thickness of 60-80 microns.
powder coating manufacturing process flow
colo powder coating workshop
1. Various colors, finishes and shades.
2. Fast delivery due to we have 20 production lines now.
3. Accept small MOQ.
Product Range: Epoxy Powder Coatings, Epoxy-polyester Powder Coatings, Polyester Powder Coatings(TGIC/Primid), Polyurethane Powder Coatings, Metallic Powder Coatings, Functional Powder Coatings, Powder Coatings for MDF, etc.
Raw Materials: Polyester Resin, Flow Agent, Matting Agent, Benzoin, etc. For full specification and technical data sheet, please contact with Penny.